Which categories of personal data do we collect and how do we process such personal data?
We collect personal data of our website users. We rely on our legitimate interests for a given purpose, we are of the opinion that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms, given the transparency we provide on the processing activity, our privacy by design approach, our regular privacy reviews and the rights you have in relation to the processing activity. We will process your personal information for the purposes mentioned above based on your prior consent, to the extent such consent is mandatory under applicable laws.
We will not use your personal information for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed, unless it is required or authorized by law, or it is in your own vital interest to do so.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- To present our website or Service to you with the best user experience possible;
- To provide the service you use, and to respond to your questions;
- To communicate with you regarding service updates and offers;
- To deliver customized content that may be of interest to you;
- To address network integrity and security issues;
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or other applicable policies;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Will we share your personal data with third parties?
We may transfer personal data to our service providers and professional advisors, public and governmental authorities, the Service companies/affiliates or third parties in connection with the Service’s operation of its business, including any (potential) corporate or commercial transaction. Before we do so, we shall take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws and the Service’s internal policies.
For example, we may disclose personal information to third parties for other business purposes as follows:
- We share your information with third-party service providers that provide services to us, including customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing;
- To protect and defend the legal rights, safety, and security of the Service, our affiliates, users, or the public, including to protect against fraud and malicious activity;
- For other business purposes or for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
Third-party websites or services
How Long We Retain Your Information
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law. We maintain limited information on the basis of our legitimate interest. Finally, we maintain information on the basis of our legitimate interest where there is an outstanding or potential issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep information.
Share of Personal Information
We may share your personal information identified in the above categories with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers
- Payment processors
- Our affiliates
- Our business partners
- Third party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you
We reserve the right to send electronic mail to you regarding recommended profile matches, notification alerts of activity such as interest alerts or message alerts, promotions or offers, changes or additions to our services, or any products and services of our affiliated businesses.
If you are a member of our Website you may manage your email preferences by using the settings on the "Notifications" page to customize what type of email communications you wish to receive.